Jenny’s goal is to help her clients reach their maximum potential, and make fitness and health a part of their everyday lives.
She has over 25 years of experience, has an extensive, diversified clientele, and has been rated #1 for multiple years and is a sought-after trainer.
Whether you are an athlete looking for nutritional / fitness coaching, or just looking to get in better shape, improve your health and quality of life and making a choice to add personal training to your workout/lifestyle routine, Jenny can help. Jenny has extensive knowledge of the fitness, nutrition, and health industry, competitive cycling industry, fitness / figure competitive industry, and understands the importance of diverse training programs.
Certifications and Achievements:
- B.S. in Biology and Kinesiology & Nutrition Specialist
- 23 years of personal training and 21 years business owner
- CAT 1 Elite road bike racer
- Been consistently winning races since she began competing in Colorado in 2010.
- Stages certified spinning instructor
- HIIT and Circuit Certified Trainer
- Vo2 max, AT, and RMR testing
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant
- American Academy of Sports Dieticians and Nutritionists
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer,
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- TRX Suspension Trainer Certified
- AASDN Sports Nutrition Certified
- Yoga practitioner of 15 years
- Health Coach with Optavia and Nerium
- Free Motion and BOSU Certified
- Nationally ranked figure competitor 2006 – 2008 (top 10 consistently)
- Miss Figure Colorado 2005 – 2006 (my very first competition!)
- Published fitness author and model/spokes-model in numerous publications, magazines, and newsletters
- Radio fitness expert on KKZN Live the Day radio show
- Hardbody Entertainment’s Worlds Fittest Model Finalist 2006 (top 16 women out of 2000)
Aside from Personal Training, Jenny is an avid cyclist herself. She has been consistently winning races since she began competing in Colorado and has secured sponsorships for herself and her team. Jenny has even been featured on Denver’s 9 News where she provided tips and tricks for athletes looking to dive further into cycling. She is also a published fitness author and model in Shape Magazine, Women of Colorado, NPC news magazine, Best Body magazine, Iron Man magazine, Freeskier magazine, and was a radio fitness expert on Live the Day radio show KKZN.FitByJenny LLC
Contact us for more information about working with Jenny!