Welcome to Fit by Jenny!
We’re so glad that you have decided to take advantage of our Introductory Session! This is the perfect time to see if we are a fit and if your goals can be obtained with our programs. During this visit, we will:
- Discuss your goals and aspirations
- Cover your health history and current and past treatments
- Give you a tour of the STAC facility and the equipment used there
- Provide you with a 30-minute introductory workout utilizing Jenny’s programs
Of course, this Free Visit is only to introduce you to Jenny’s systems for achieving maximum results. Taking your medical history and any current/past injuries or illnesses into consideration Jenny will suggest exercises that will give you a safe and reliable program to reach your goals. Over time working with Jenny you will receive additional applicable educational information on such items as:
- Individualized nutritional advice based on your exercise regime
- Individualized sports training in your sport of choice such as bike racing, skiing, soccer, triathletes, runners, football, etc.
- Independent workout suggestions that will coordinate with your sessions with Jenny
- Individualized training to overcome physical ailments from injury or surgery.
- TRX training, weight training, reduction of body fat, ab/core classes, etc.
You will be charged for the session unless you contact Jenny to schedule your free session and, you need to do the following:
1. Download the mandatory liability waiver for Fit by Jenny, sign it and bring it with you to our first session.
2. Download, print out and complete the On-Boarding New Client Health Questionnaire. Bring this document with you to our first session.
By taking advantage of this Free Visit you are entitled to a 10% discount on your first package of 10-sessions and get your eleventh session free as well!
Thank you for your interest in the Fit by Jenny programs, we look forward to serving you and your exercise needs. Please let us know how we can help you satisfy your desires for fitness and nutrition in your life.
Jennifer SchummFitByJenny LLC